1. Dissolve the glue
Using a cotton swab, dab some oil-free makeup remover along the lash band and wait a few seconds for the glue to dissolve.
2. Gently remove lash
Gently push downwards on the lash band and pull lightly from the outer edge. If you notice any resistance, repeat the first step. Avoid pulling hard at the lash.
Peaches and Pineapples Beauty TIPS
- With care, the lashes can be worn up to 30 times.
- Never apply mascara to false lashes as it can cause damage and change the shape of the style.
- Remove all glue, peeling of any excess and place the lash carefully on a clean surface to dry.
- Every time you remove the lashes, thoroughly clean the band using oil- free makeup remover and a cotton band. Never use water.
- Store in the original Peaches and Pineapples Beauty packaging or a lash container to prevent dirt and dust collecting on the lash.